Any industry publication needs to be relevant, engaging and also useful. We think we can add a lot more ‘usefulness’ to the Flowers Magazine.
In the coming weeks – we will be launching the beginnings of our first new service, a business trade directory, specifically designed for the flower and foliage industry… our industry!.
“Businesses can add themselves to the directory when they subscribe to the Flowers Magazine right here – free of charge!”
Our goal is to have a comprehensive list of service providers for all aspects of our business:
- Nurseries and propagation businesses
- Flower and foliage growers (both big and small)
- Wholesalers, importers and other flower market operators
- Florists in all shapes and sizes
- Sundry suppliers and other business service providers
Stage one is building a comprehensive list of businesses – so we need your help with that. Eventually, we are aiming to it categorised and available both online and printed in the Flowers Magazine.